Club Delaray | Covid Safe Update
Friday 1 October 2021
The State Government has announced that as of 11.59pm, Tuesday 28 September 2021, selected outdoor recreation will be permitted for Victorians.
Club Delaray’s team are pleased to advise this slight easing of restrictions allows us to reopen Club Delaray’s tennis court for use by inducted residents.
The court will be available for bookings from 8am Thursday 30 September 2021.
Important Information About Vaccinations
Quantum has been advised that no more than 2 unvaccinated or not yet fully vaccinated members, from different households, can meet or gather for outdoor recreation (including tennis).
In most cases for members booking the court, it is for a game of singles. If however the court is being booked for more than 2 members (doubles game), it is imperative that ALL members, if from different households, are fully vaccinated. Further details can be found here.
Proof of vaccination, if booking for more than 2 members, will be required to be sent through to the Club Management team via email firstname.lastname@example.org before your card/s will be activated.
Booking and Access Information
- Court bookings are required to be made at least 24 hours prior
- Bookings can be made online at the Club Delaray Tennis Reservations Webpage
- Proof of vaccination, if booking for more than 2 members, will be required to be sent through to the Club Management team via email email@example.com before your card/s will be activated
- Once your booking is approved, your Club access card will be activated for your booking period and you will receive an acknowledgement email
- Access to and from the court will be via the side gate adjoining the park (outside the gym windows)
- Please ensure you scan the QR code on your way in
Please note that there will be NO access to the Club, pool areas or bathroom facilities whilst you are onsite.
Once again, we would like to remind all members to practice good hygiene and ensure that you stay at home and get tested immediately if you are experiencing any COVID symptoms.
We’ll continue to provide further updates as information is released. Should you have any questions in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact either Tharanga or Kylie at Quantum firstname.lastname@example.org / 03 8360 8800.