Covid-19 - What We're doing
As you are aware, the developing COVID-19 situation has rapidly changed the current landscape.
Therefore, we have put in place precautionary measures to ensure the health and safety for all our customers and staff.
This is paramount to the way we operate.
1. TO VISIT THE SEQUANA SALES OFFICE, YOU WILL NEED TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT AHEAD OF TIME
Please contact our estate manager, Georgia Grainger, to book your appointment:
- Telephone: 1300 710 756
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We can schedule a meeting with a Mortgage Broker at the same time as appointments in our Sales Office, giving you the most efficient use of your time.
The office will remain closed outside of appointments.
2. PRIOR TO ATTENDING THE APPOINTMENT PLEASE NOTIFY OUR SALES TEAM IF:
- You have returned from international travel within the past 14 days?
- You have come in contact with someone who has returned from international travel within the past 14 days or has been known to test positive for Covid-19?
- You have felt unwell at any time in the last 14 days?
- Symptoms for the Novel Coronavirus have included: fever; cough; and difficulty breathing.
We are following all public health guidance.
As a precautionary measure we will be respectfully avoiding shaking hands within this sales office and will provide hand sanitizer for the sales office.
If you would prefer to do any of the following, we will happily accommodate to your needs:
- Phone call
- WhatsApp Voice or Video call
- We are developing a system to enable purchasers to deposit online, so that you don’t need to leave your homes at all to purchase with Villawood. Stay tuned for more information on this.
- Villawood Properties is one of Australia’s most awarded development companies, with a history of 30 years in creating acclaimed residential communities.
We look forward to assisting with your home purchasing journey.