Covid 19 - What We're Doing
C0VID-19 (Coronavirus) is rapidly changing the current landscape and we are following all public health guidelines.
At Delaray we’ve introduced a series of precautionary measures to ensure the health and safety of our customers, staff and community.
These are important to how we will be operating and we thank clients and visitors for their understanding in observing these.
1. The Delaray Sales Office will remain open however, clients and visitors will need to book an appointment ahead of time.
We will still be at the office during our normal hours of operation (11am to 5pm, 6pm during daylight saving), however will be attending to only one group at a time with maximum of 5 persons.
Please contact our estate manager, Nabil Harb, to book your appointment:
We can schedule a meeting with a Mortgage Broker at the same time as appointments in our Sales Office, giving you the most efficient use of your time.
We are maintaining our sales offices at the highest standard of hygiene. As a precautionary measure, we will also be respectfully avoiding shaking hands and providing hand sanitiser for your use upon arrival and departure.
2. Prior to attending your appointment, please notify our sales team if:
- You have returned from international travel within the past 14 days
- You have been in contact with someone who has returned from international travel within the past 14 days or has been known to test positive for Covid-19
- You have felt unwell at any time in the past 14 days
- Symptoms for the Novel Coronavirus include fever, cough and difficulty breathing
3. The Vielo Release – Sales Process
On Saturday 28 March we will release new homesites in Stage 18, the Vielo Release.
We have amended the terms of our VIP Benefits. Instead of only being available to pre-registered persons purchasing between 9am and 11am on the day of release, VIP Benefits are extended to everyone who pre-registers and makes an appointment prior to Saturday 28 March.
All processes outlined above in points 1 and 2 will still apply.
4. Would you like an alternative to visiting or purchasing in person?
Villawood has developed an online deposit system, so you can purchase your land from the comfort of your home. This online system will be available at Delaray very soon.
We can also happily accommodate alternatives for face-to-face meetings including:
- Phone call
- WhatsApp Voice or Video call
Please contact us should we be able to provide further assistance.
We look forward to welcoming you to Delaray and assisting with your home purchasing journey.