Club Delaray | Covid Safe Update
Update | Friday 18 June 2021
Restrictions have been further eased in Metropolitan Melbourne, meaning from today we are able to reopen all areas of Club Delaray.
The following important Covid-safe guidelines relate to Club Delaray’s reopening to ensure we comply with Government guidelines and DHHS directives.
Masks MUST be worn at all times when inside the club and in the back outdoor area when you are unable to socially distance.
Gym Entry Guidelines
- The gym will be returning to our usual hours of 5am to 10pm.
- There will however be a maximum of 20 members (1 person per 4m2) only permitted in the Gym at one time
- As we rarely have this number of members in the gym at any one time, bookings do not need to be made, however, it will be monitored and we ask that this rule be strictly adhered to by all Members at all times
- All members MUST bring a towel
- All equipment must be wiped down thoroughly after use with the antibacterial wipes provided
Currently we are still limited to a maximum of 20 guests in the function room. If you have a function coming up and would like to postpone to another date, please contact of the Club’s team on 8751 8100 for assistance.
Swimming Pool Area
A maximum of 20 persons are permitted in and around the pool area at any one time.
Group Fitness Classes
All group classes will recommence however, a reminder that a booking does need to be made for these. For all enquiries or bookings, please contact the Club on 8751 8100 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Once again, we would like to remind all members to practice good hygiene and, if you are experiencing any COVID symptoms, please ensure you stay at home and get tested immediately.
Please remember QR codes MUST be scanned upon entry into the Club, you must then pass straight through the corridor area to the external area of the Club and not congregate in the entry/corridor areas.
We’ll continue to provide further updates as information is released. Should you have any questions in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact either Tharanga or Kylie at Quantum email@example.com / 03 8360 8800.